Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doggie Thoughts

I love my dogs, I love my dogs ...... but sometimes they drive me crazy! They do doggie things which are totally beyond my understanding and comprehension.

Today there has been several issues going on. They want in, they want out, they want in , they want ... well basically they want to be where they are not. My elderly sheepdog has also decided that she wants to be where I am, I mean literally in the same space. If I am in bed she wants to be laying on top of me. Right now I am sitting on the couch and she is laying with her head on my lap. The problem with that is that my laptop computer is on my lap and two objects cannot occupy the same space. But she is happy. Me, not so much. I have a lap full of wet smelly sheepdog with my computer balanced on her head.

But I am trying to remember that is wonderful to be loved so thoroughly. They love me, they love me and I guess you can't get enough of that.

Just Connie

No comments: