Saturday, January 8, 2011

Meeting Week

It has been a busy week filled with meetings and more meetings. But the meetings have moved things ahead and that is always good. We have a balanced budget to present at the annual meeting on Sunday. I also met with my boss the Superintendent and laid out some ideas for fundraising for the church planting initiative that will soon be starting. I met with both the Kiwanis and the Chamber of Commerce, both of who are working on community projects. And there were other small meetings tucked into the week.

The good news is that I do not have quite so many this coming week. Perhaps I can finally get the last of the Christmas things put away or even get my office functional. That would be a wonderful thing. I guess time will tell.

Just Connie

No comments: