Monday, January 10, 2011

Football

I did something tonight that I never do .... I watched a football game. I really felt compelled to since it was an Oregon team playing for the championship. I have to say that it was a very intense and close game. it came down to those final seconds that determined the winner.

The best thing about the evening was not the game, it was the company. I was invited to a neighbors house for pizza and the game. So I bundled up and headed up the hill. When I say up the hill, I mean up the hill. It is a steep climb. When I got to the door I asked for an oxygen tank. I was really huffing and puffing. But it was worth the climb. The trip down the hill was gorgeous. Crisp clear and icy, I should have brought a toboggan and I could have slid down the hill instead.

I am grateful for times like this that connect me with other people. I find that it is a very important part of my life right now and I am very grateful for it.

Just Connie

No comments: