Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Reflections

It has been a good but busy day. We had a good crowd at the church and I gave a salvation message. I always am lifted up when I have the opportunity to share the reality of God's grace and provision for us. It was one of those Sunday's that I could not seem to get out of the building. There were people who needed food and others that needed gas and the building needed to be locked up and things put away.

I finally headed home, threw on my work clothes and then headed back to the church to help with the de-Christmasing of the church. So for the next three hours I sorted and organized and then hauled things to the attic. By the time we were done I was beat.

So now I am home curled up on the couch, enjoying the fire and some quietness. Ahhhhh .... this is nice.

Just Connie

No comments: