Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kindle Uppdate

I have finished my first Kindle book. I am amazed at how quickly I am becoming accustomed to it. I still need to learn my way around a little bit more, but I am getting there. It felt really odd that first night I used it. I couldn't quite figure out how to hold it in a way that I was not pushing a button that I should not be pushing. You cannot hold it exactly like you would a book, but I found by the second night I was already adjusting to it.

So this afternoon I will order a new book and be ready tonight. I will really appreciate it when I have begun to build a library. I love to read my books over and over again. I can see that I will do the same thing with this.

The future is here and it is not all that bad. You should come and join me.

Just Connie

No comments: