Thursday, April 19, 2012

Phil Thoughts


I spent the morning with my boyfriend. He is a tall good looking red head with big brown eyes. I really enjoyed my time with him today. I found myself just resting my head against his flank and breathing in his horsey scent and letting peace sweep through me.

It makes me wonder why I let the urgent stuff of everyday life crowd out the necessary things that brings such peace and joy into my life? Things like spending time with Phil. I think I need to remember that this is necessary, hiking is necessary, being out in God's creation ... the things that restore my inner balance and remind me of my place in the universe are as necessary as breathing.

Yes .... I need these moments ....

Just Connie

1 comment:

caro_watt said...

I am jealous. I want a boyfriend like yours. I miss my horses. So glad you could spend your day with your very handsome fellow.

And just in case you missed it on FB - Happy Birthday heart friend.