Thursday, January 3, 2013

Phone

New Phone! New Phone! I am so excited for the gift I recieved from my parents.  I have really missed having a smart phone. After 4 years without one, I finally got an android. I still  have a lot of programming to do and have not even begun to enter the calendar information yet. But it does not feel like a chore at all. I am enjoying all of it.

This new phone will allow me to carry my calendar on the phone, have Internet access and probably a lot of other things that I have not even discovered it can do yet.

I am thankful for what technology can do to extend ministry possibilities as well as simplify many of the things that I am already juggling like multiple calendars.

Thank you Lord for this very material blessing that will make my life and ministry easier.

Just Connie

No comments: