Monday, March 31, 2014

Unexpected Journey - Encouraged

After being so discouraged this weekend my lungs just tested at 80%! A good reminder to me that healing can be happening even when you are not aware of it.


It is amazing to me how I have taken my lungs for granted and how horrible it is when you cannot breathe. It makes everything so much harder and the struggle is exhausting. I think I will come out of this journey with a new appreciation of my body and especially my lungs and how important they are.


I realize that my lung function will fluctuate throughout the day ... but this is by far the best it has been in a month ... and that is so very encouraging.


And encouraged is a good place to be ...


Just Connie

1 comment:

t-dcrawford said...

Yeah!!! Keep up the good work. MY CHURCH IS PRAYING FOR YOU