Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Unexpected Journey - Grace

I made an outing to the pharmacy today to purchase a piece of equipment called a "peak flow meter". This little doohickey measures my lung function and will help me keep track of how I am healing. I have also been introduced to home blood pressure checks as well as a host of medicines and treatments.


I am trying to not get frustrated with all of this "stuff", but to encompass each of these with humor and grace. The humor has been fairly easy because so much of this is pretty funny. The grace at times feels thin. (my grace, not God's)


I think that feeling is a reminder for me that to express grace I must first experience it fully. This will be a great time for some quiet time with God. It is time to let grace flow freely and let it re-energize me as it washes all the dark of doubt and fear away.


Yes ... this unexpected journey will have some unexpected results. There are good things ahead.


Just Connie

No comments: