Monday, March 31, 2014

Unexpected Journey - Ups and Downs

Up and down ... up and down ... that has been my last week. My lung function is up again today and that is encouraging. The doctor bills have begun to come in and that is really discouraging. The pile that came today were somewhat startling .. my portion was just under $2,000. And that is just for the doctors. My hospital bill has not come in yet. I have a feeling that I do not want to see that.


I am trying to figure out how to set up payments for 5 different medical creditors. Payments that they will actually accept. It looks like this will be a long process.


So ... how to keep from getting discouraged and overwhelmed? First of all I need to remember that God is sufficient for this. I need to keep my eyes on the future and refuse to let discouragement reign.


God will bring me through ...


Just Connie

No comments: