Thursday, March 27, 2014

Unexpected Journey - The Process

I spent about 3 hours at the church today working on reports for the denomination and running off a few things for tonight's board meeting. I have to admit that by the end of that time I was exhausted. I came home and crawled into bed and slept for two hours.


I guess it is a good reminder that I still have a long ways to go on this unexpected journey. I wish it was a faster easier process but it is not. Soooo I will take the time to rest and try to make very good choices.


You would think that it would be a lot easier to make good choices ... but there is so much that I want to do. There are so many deadlines staring at me right now. But I am not willing to jeopardize this journey to get some things done.


So I will rest, take whatever time I need and keep moving ahead. I need to keep reminding myself that it is all about the journey, not the destination.


it is all about the journey ....


Just Connie

No comments: