Friday, March 21, 2014

Unexpected Journey - Stages


One step forward and two steps back ... that is what it has felt like today. I have been worn out, tired and breathless much of the day. However I did go with my mother to the store and even took a walk down the road this afternoon. I also took a two hour nap and have spent the evening curled up on the couch with Hope Puppy.


I am hoping that tomorrow will be better and I will feel stronger. I can feel the clock ticking and I am not nearly as far along on this recovery as I would like to be. But it is what it is ... I just need to keep looking ahead and not get discouraged along the path.


This journey seems to take some dips and turns that I am not really prepared for ... but yet ... here I am. I will rest, I will learn, I will give thanks for where I am.


I guess that is plenty for this stage of the journey.


Just Connie

1 comment:

t-dcrawford said...

your dad is right. amazing when he makes a decision