Saturday, March 29, 2014

Unexpected Journey - Hope

One step forward and two steps back ... I am not feeling very well today. I am congested, my lung function is down and I am tired, tired, tired. And feeling frustrated at the rate of this journey.


I can not ever remember not bouncing back easily from any illness. I am just not moving forward as much or as fast as I expected to. I cannot think of anything else I can do to move this process ahead. I seem to be doing everything that I have been told to do. And yet .... things are still lagging.


I was really hoping by now I would be able to begin to be working on stamina and walking every day. But I am find it much to hard to breath to do any real exercising. And that is no fun at all.


So ... I will continue doing what I am doing and keep expecting better results. because hope is always the right choice.


Just Connie

No comments: