Sunday, March 23, 2014

Unexpected Journey - Violets

Photo: The violets I planted as a child still coming up every spring at mom and dads


When I was a little girl I planted violets at my parents house. Every spring they faithfully push their way up through the moss. I took a stroll around my parents property today and was so blessed by the carpets of violets.


There are so many wonderful memories everywhere I walked today. Trees that I climbed, places I built forts .. and of course the trails heading off into the forest where I spent so many hours hiking and roaming.


I was glad for the chance to  reflect and remember today. It is one of the many ways that this unexpected journey has had unexpected blessings.


And blessings are a very good thing indeed ...


Just Connie

No comments: