Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Project

I have taken on a new project recently. I am writing a bible column for our local newspaper. I love to write and I am really enjoying this. My tendency is to write from my life and experiences. The result is often humorous, sometimes searching and usually not what you expect from a Bible Column. Or perhaps I should say, it is not your grandmother's Bible Column.

I found that I was a bit nervous to see what the feedback was for the first column. But I was very pleased to get positive feedback from the church and the community. That was a good feeling that I could get used to ... or I would like to get used to.

Today I sent off the 2nd column. It is a bit outrageous but I think it is pretty good. I hope it is pretty good. I guess time will tell.

Just Connie

No comments: