Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

It has been a great day. I have had a young ministerial student staying with me this weekend. She even preached this morning and she did a wonderful job. We came home and had a great lunch and then we kicked back and read for a couple of hours. Then we hopped in the car and drove to Niagra Falls.


I love Niagra Falls. It is two really nice waterfalls that you almost have to be a local to find. But we found our way in and hiked the couple of miles to the falls. The water level was very low but it was still beautiful.

There is something so incredibly uplifting about being out in the fresh air and the beauty that just refreshes and restores me.

Good company, great conversations and a beautiful destination. That sounds like a perfect afternoon to me.









Just Connie

No comments: