Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nervous Thoughts

Busy, busy week. I am playing catch up from my backpacking trip. That means there is a lot to fit in a very short period of time. But my sermon is done for Sunday, my Sunday School lesson is done, I have prepared the minutes for tomorrow's meeting and I have worked through my list of phone calls.

Tomorrow following the Chamber of Commerce meeting I will head to Burlington. I am going to sing at an Alumni function. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I always have a good time when I force myself to go, to Alumni functions but I am always afraid that I will not know anyone and there will be no one to talk to. This will probably be good for me. .... sigh why is it that the things that are good for us are the hardest things to do?

So tomorrow I will stretch myself.... right now the nervous is outweighing the exctied, STretching is good for me right?

Just Connie

No comments: