Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Writing Day 2

A second day spent writing like mad. It often seems to fall like that. I got my column for the paper turned in, the newsletter written and run off, all the board reports run and collated. I went to two meetings and even got the old flowers hauled out of the sanctuary so it is ready for tomorrows wedding. In between I made a bank run, gave out a food box, had a counseling session and wrapped up with dinner with another minister.

Tomorrow I will head to Portland for a Pastors meeting. Then I will rush back to Willamina to officiate a wedding and then chair the Church board meeting. it will be a busy, busy day.

Some weeks seem to run like this, go ... go ... go! It is not a bad thing, but I am always concerned that something will fall through the cracks. There is not much time to sit and think about. But I will keep forging ahead.

But for now I will sit with my feet on the coffee table and enjoy a couple of hours throwing the ball for Hope Puppy and some mindless TV. At this point that sounds very good to me.

Just Connie

No comments: