Thursday, February 17, 2011

Board Meeting

I had a church Board Meeting tonight. It was a long long meeting.Some meetings are like that. This was very long but very good. We just had a lot of stuff to wade through tonight.

One of the things we did was to look at a new ministry starting up and pledged $1,000 to help them start. We looked at ways that we can support church planting. We looked at the many ways that God is blessing us financially. We looked at a personnel problem and set some new protocols in place. We worked and planned and dreamed and looked with hope and expectation to the future.

 I am excited about the people God has brought into leadership. This is a wonderful group of people. I think they will continue to do wonderful things in the days ahead.

I am ready for wonderful ... that sounds pretty good to me.

Just Connie

No comments: