Saturday, February 12, 2011

Socializing

I socialized today. That always makes for a good day for me. I am an extrovert so being with people energizes me. I am happyand content tonight after a day of being with different groups of people.

I began the day with a Men's Ministry meeting. I was made an "honorary man" several years ago. It has been a great partnership with the men of the church and I have enjoyed the opportunity to work side by side with them. We are planning a tree cutting expedition to Aldersgate next month. I always enjoy that, though it is a lot of hard work. But hard work never killed anyone ... right? Remind me of that when I am complaining of my sore muscles.

Tonight I headed back to the church for prayer time and our weekly jam session. I love that time to play and sing and just worship. It fills me with peace. After that I went across the street to the Museum where most of Willamina  was enjoying chocolate and good conversation. I really enjoyed mingling with the town and I even met some new people.

So here I am tonight. Happy and content with my life and the day. That is a very good feeling.

Just Connie

No comments: