Friday, February 4, 2011

Ford Foundation

Today was the first day of my new leadership classes. The ford Foundation has a special rural initiative to help train leaders int eh community and to enable them to network effectively. Today's class was very good.

Among other things we did was to take a Myers Briggs personality test. I had not had one in 15 years. It had not changed that much. I am an ENFJ. That means I am an extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging. I thought it hit it right on the nail head. I get energized by being around people, I am more interested in relationships and I am highly organized. I was very glad to have the chance to refresh this test.

I am looking forward to  tomorrow and all that we will learn. I think the next 6 months of classes will probably stretch us all in new ways. I could use some stetching .... hmmmmm if only it was a bit more comfortable.

Just Connie

No comments: