Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Workout Thoughts

I worked out at the gym today. That is a very good thing. This is the first week I have gotten back to my workout schedule since I was sick in January. It really feels good to be back at it again. I am coming to realize that these workouts are a really important part of my health. I feel better when I work out both physically and emotionally.

I hate to admit it but given my age these workouts are even more important. I need to tone my body and drop some of the weight I have gained over the past two years. it is time to be more disciplined.

So I am going to keep walking, I am going to keep going to the gym. I am going to develop the disciplines that will help me be healthy and strong.

Why is it so hard to be disciplined?

Just Connie

No comments: