Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy Day

Today has been a whirl wind of activity. It began with my volunteer reading time up at the grade school and from there I jumped in the car and headed to Salem. I got my flu shot and headed to the Conference Office to meet with the Superintendent. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful boss. He is a godly man who has consistently supported and encouraged me. He is such an asset to all of us and I am very thankful for him.

After my meeting I met a good friend for lunch. The time flew by and it was so good to spend a few moments with her. I kissed her goodbye and then headed out to try to complete my long list of errands. I picked up items for the basket that will be auctioned off Sunday night, I found the last of the things i needed for the "Shoebox gifts" for Operation Christmas Child, I found battery operated lights for the light parade, I went to United grocers and picked up supplies for the church ... and the list just goes on.

I made it home just in time to eat something quickly and then head to the church for the board meeting. Now it is 10:00pm and I am ready to call it a night. "It's a night!".

Just Connie

No comments: