Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Thoughts

Busy day today. I headed to the church early because it was the first day of the Coastal Hills Art Tour. Local artists and art guilds display all throughout the town. It is a great event and everyone in town is part of the festivities. At our church we were selling soup and breads and had local crafters selling their crafts.

I spent some time going around to the different artists to get a feel for it. It was  very interesting to me to see the scope of the artists that were displayed. There were potters, painters photographers, jewelers, wood carvers, quilters and so much more. I really enjoyed it.

So tomorrow we have one more day of Art Tour. I am hoping to get around to the artists I did not have time to see today. We will see, there is plenty of work at the church and I am hoping to go and sign up for a gym membership. That should be plenty to keep me busy.

Just Connie.

No comments: