Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gymboree

Over the last year my activity level has slowly changed. I used to walk two miles every morning ... that stopped when I left the Mission. As my activity level changed ... so did my weight. I found myself looking with surprise at the numbers on my scale one morning and realizing that it was past time for me to do something about it.

So I bit the bullet and joined with two friends and joined a gym today. The gym is only 5 minutes away from the house which will give me a lot of flexibility in finding in some work out time. I am supposed to meet with a personal trainer this week and get a work out routine laid out.

So this is my commitment to eating well and moving lots. I have a feeling there is lots of hard work ahead. Sigh .....

Just Connie

No comments: