Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedensday Thoughts

Busy day today. it began with a chamber of commerce meeting. Well that is not quite true, it began with me waking up with a charlie horse shrieking about 5:00. But after that there was the Chamber meeting and then it was back to the church to prepare for tomorrow's board meeting and do  a 101 small tasks. I worked steady and then headed to the gym in the afternoon to have my session with the personal trainer. 

The session with the trainer was informative and encouraged me to make positive choices in my eating and exercise habits. I ended up with a a short cardio workout that reminded met hat I have gotten out of shape. But I feel that I am headed in the right direction.

From there I ran home to get something to eat and prepare for the School of Prayer meeting. That all went very well and it was a blessing to have my boss the Conference Superintendent teaching on prayer tonight. Now I am home and winding up a long day and getting ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is coming fast.

Just Connie

   

No comments: