Thursday, July 28, 2011

Board Thoughts

There are many things that I love about being a pastor. One of the things which bring me great joy is the opportunity to help train and guide leadership. Over the past year I have worked with the church leadership as we have restructured the budget, policies and began to cast vision for the future. They have worked really hard to create order out of the chaos.

Tonight I met with the church board. It was such a wonderful time of dreaming for the future and yet meeting the current needs. There was a great synergy as we shared, dreamed and planned. I love how this group all works together without conflict or struggle.

Tonight I am blessed by the hard work of my leadership and I am so very grateful as I look at how much has been accomplished this past year. God has brought us through deep waters and there is good things happening.

But I really believe the best is yet to come.

Just Connie

No comments: