Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Office Thoughts

Well I got some of the piles addressed on my desk today. I am hoping that tomorrow I can address the rest of them. I am really feeling the need to get my office usable. I need bookcases, so I can unpack my books. I have been there a year and I still have most of my office in boxes stacked in my shop. That makes both my office and my shop unusable.

I do not have a good answer for the bookcases issue. I cannot afford to buy any and I do not have the skill to build them. My office is very small and I have to somehow make it usable and a pleasant place to work. Which right now it is not.

So I think I will try to find help in building some bookcases.I will organize what I do have int here and make it a more pleasant and peaceful place to work.

Well .... that should keep me busy tomorrow.

Just Connie

No comments: