Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Group of Women

I met with a  group of women today. There was no plan or agenda we just met together to talk and be together. We roasted hot dogs, ate lots and talked and laughed and talked some more. There is something so very wonderful about being with other Christian women. The love, the caring and the complete acceptance is something you do not find very often.

As we shared today I was amazed at the vast differences between all of us and yet how comfortable we were with each other. We have all come from such different lives and walked such vastly different paths, yet there was trust and security between us.

I am thankful for the chance to get to know these women and I am anticipating what God will do in our midst in the days ahead. I think there is something powerful and beautiful when godly women unite in love.

I am looking forward to the beauty ahead ....

Just Connie

No comments: