Sunday, July 3, 2011

Park Thoughts

I spent the afternoon and evening at the park. It started at 3:00 with games and fellowship with the other Willamina Churches. It was so much fun to be together. As that was wrapping it up it was time for the annual town barbecue and live music. This year it was a rockabilly group. It was just so much fun to be with everyone.

I am learning so much about myself over the past couple of years. One of the things I am finding is that I really need to do these things with other people. I thoroughly enjoyed the day, but I was surrounded by love and laughter and the care of people who loved me. That is very different from being on the fringes of activity and feeling alone.

So this wonderful day has filled me with a new determination to fill my life with the things that bring health and happiness. I want to live fully and joyously in this life that I have been given.

Today was a very good start.

Just Connie

No comments: