Saturday, November 2, 2013

Good Intentions

Today I went and did something fun. I have to admit that a big part of me just wanted to stay home and do nothing, but I rouse3d myself out of bed and headed out with them.

It was good to be out with the ladies and good to just relax. I am glad that I pushed myself a little to go and be part of the group. I do not get many opportunities to "not lead" but instead to be a part of the group. And I think it is healthy.

I have a feeling it is one of the things that often gets pushed out when life gets busy. I am hoping to carve out a little more personal time. But to be honest I know that it  is not going to happen this week since Art Tour begins on Friday. And of course my FEMA and CERT classes continue and so on and so forth.

So though my intentions are good, I am thinking that this week will be very full and busy. So I guess that it is actually rather normal.

How did this become my norm ...

Just Connie

No comments: