Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Full Day

I saw the pulmunologist this morning. The news from him is that I have an active infection, Thrush and my lungs are worse.  I am now on three different antibiotics, a drug for bone loss because of the massive steroids and the order to keep moving. He did say I am worsening which I already realized. He also wants me in gamma globulin treatment yesterday.

Tonight the immunologist called and my latest labs are back. The good news is that I do not have the antibody that fights against the gamma globulin treatment. The bad news is that my immune levels are worse and levels that have not been low are low. The immunologist will be calling the pharmaceutical company on Monday and trying to get treatment begun next week. I am not sure that is possible. But I hope it is soon.

I am very ready to feel better and begin to reclaim my life. I am very thankful for the doctors that are working so hard to bring me health and healing. I am truly blessed. I also remain convinced that there are wonderful things for me to learn as I journey through this.

There are good things ahead ...

Just Connie

No comments: