Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday

Sundays are busy and wonderful. I am feeling better after several days on antibiotics. Today was one of those very special Sundays. Everything seemed to fall into place and there was such joy and  happiness as we celebrated together.

I love Sundays like this where everything seems to fall into place and the building is vibrating with the love of God. From the music and prayer time to the sermon. It was wonderful.

After service I went out to eat with a friend and we ran into other friends and we all ate together and had such a good time together. What an unexpected blessing.

After lunch I had one of those important conversations with a close friend to share what the doctors are saying right now. I was so overwhelmed with his love and support. I am so blessed by the friendships I have here in Willamina. I love this town and I love these people. They add so much love to my life.

I have been resting this afternoon and in a few hours I will head to yoga class to wrap my day up. All in all, a wonderful day.

It is good to have some of these kinds of days .....

JUst Connie

No comments: