Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Another Step Forward

I have to admit ... I am feeling a little shell shocked tonight. There has been a lot hitting me from a lot of directions and medically ... Well it is just a lot to take in and process how I actually feel.

The immunologist seemed to be in complete agreement that I need to be in treatment asap. He is going to consult with the pharmaceutical company and call me with a treatment recommendation. I have to admit to some ... Well apprehension. I was so very sick when I was on treatment, it took up so much of my life. And yet when they point out that I am dying, I guess it kind of puts it in perspective.

The dr is considering IVIG this time. Which means instead of a sub sutaneous infusion I would get an IV treatment. But instead of every week, it would be once a month or so. That is very appealing to me in so many ways. But I will see what he ends up recommending.

I know that there are things I have to get done before treatment begins. My house is a disaster, I have so many projects that need to be done or finished. But I have been so sick and so tired. It is very hard to find the time or the energy to get them done.

But I guess the next few weeks will be the suck it up sissy pants time. It will all have to be done regardless. But in reality, all I want to do is go to bed and sleep for a month or so. Well that and go and sit in the woods for a few hours and let the beauty of creation help fill me with peace.

Sigh .... I guess just another step forward. It is just getting harder and harder to drag my foot there.

Just Connie

No comments: