Friday, November 25, 2016

Feeling Blessed

I spent the last two days with family. Even better, I spent the last two days with my children and grandchildren. For the first time ever I was with with all three grandchildren at the same time. It was wonderful, amazing and just an incredible blessing.


I have three grandsons, ages 6, 3 and 1. It was wonderful to play with them and get to know them. They are such wonderful little guys and they really blessed my heart in so many ways as we played together. It makes me want to spend much more time with them. This time was way too short.

I also got to spend time with my daughter. What a wonderful woman she has grown into. She is strong and has opinions and thoughts and it was incredible to stay up late with her and just talk and talk. How I enjoyed that very rare and special time with her.

The outcome of theses two days is that it was not long enough. I want more time with them. It makes me even more determined to get healthy so I can go and visit. But I am also feeling very blessed to have this time with my son, daughter and grandchildren. I am truly blessed.

And that is a pretty good thing to be feeling the day after Thanksgiving.....

Just Connie


No comments: