Thursday, June 8, 2017

Annual Conference 2017

I am in Redmond Oregon tonight. Tomorrow the Oregon Free Methodist Churches will meet together to give reports, hear from our bishops and to find out what churches the pastors get assigned to. I am not fearful about my appointment to Willamina but it is always good to hear my name called as I am officially assigned there for another year.

I love Annual Conference. I love the opportunity to hear from our bishop, to meet with my fellow pastors and to spend some deeper time with my staff and delegates from my own church. And always have the chance to meet people I have never met before.

I truly feel blessed to be here, blessed to be assigned to Willamina, blessed to have the privilege of serving as a pastor.

And blessed is a good way to feel ...

Just Connie

No comments: