Friday, June 2, 2017

Treatment Challenges

Today I see my immunologist. We will talk about the recent increases to my treatment and talk about what he sees for the future. I t will be a couple more weeks until I have my next Immune Panel blood work done which will tell us how successful the increase has been. I am sooooo ready for some good news on the antibody levels.

I have to admit that the two treatments a week is very challenging. This coming week is a good example. I will rush home from church and do my treatment Sunday afternoon. Because on Monday morning I head to Canon Beach for a three day inter-denominational planning conference. Wednesday I come rushing home and have the second treatment, because on Thursday morning I leave for Redmond Oregon for our Free Methodist Annual Conference. The down side to that plan is that I will probably not be feeling well for my drive yup to Canon Beach on Monday, and I will probably not be feeling for my trip to Redmond as well.

But, this is my reality and I am determined to not let treatment take me out of the important stuff I need to do, that I want to do.

So I will take my meds, grit my teeth and just get it done. And I am thinking that there will be some pretty great things that will happen on these journeys.

There really are good things ahead,

Just Connie


No comments: