Friday, April 9, 2010

Bare Spots

Well I have a bunch of bare spots in my house today. All the cowboy stuff I weeded out yesterday sold early at the yard sale today. The good news is that I picked up some antique and vintage things for the bare spots on my walls. I think tomorrow I will try to get them hung up. It sometimes takes me a few days to decide exactly where I want to put things.

Little by little the house is beginning to reflect who I am. It has been quite a process to get here. That process at times has been painful and difficult. Standing here and looking back though, I am thankful to be where I am. I am thankful for the healing that the new décor around the house indicates.

Tomorrow I will continue to fill the bare spots up. I guess that is what healing is really all about.

“Man's hand assaults the flinty rock and lays bare the roots of the mountains.” Job 28:9

Just Connie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for YOU!!!!! I am soo very, very proud of YOU!!!!!!! ((((((hugs))))))