Thursday, April 22, 2010

Recovering

I am slowly recovering from my virus. I actually got dressed and went down to the grocery store today. Of course by the time I came home, I dumped my groceries on the counter, wrapped myself in a quilt and staggered to the couch in exhaustion.
That is probably not too surprising given how sick I have been. But I would really like to be able to throw this off. I have things to do and people to see. in fact I got the first of what will probably be many phone calls checking on the status of various projects I am involved in. But the reality is that I have done nothing in the last week, but be very sick.
Well today I was better than I was yesterday. I guess as long as I keep moving in that direction I shouldn’t complain….. but I probably will. I do not enjoy the recovery process. I have done all together too much of it during my life time. But once again, tomorrow is on the way. I can wait for tomorrow.

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6

Just Connie

No comments: