Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One of Those Days

This is one of those days. My “aloneness” swirls around me in thick constricting ropes. Someone I trusted hurt me today. I do not think they were trying to hurt me, but they did. That hurt seems to have unleashed an avalanche of emotion and fear in me.

I know that healing is a process, but days like today remind me that the healing I have undergone is still fresh and tender. It can be easily damaged and today the wound is open and raw.

So tonight I will try to examine what I am feeling and why. I will examine this feeling of aloneness until I recognize it for what it is. Tomorrow is a new day and I will strive to meet it with courage and hope.

I am very thankful for the tomorrows that God gives me vecause sometimes I do not do as well as I would want with my todays.

"I hope you will put up with a little of my foolishness; but you are already doing that." 2 Corinthians 11:1

Just Connie

No comments: