Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have a messy house. I do not like a messy house but I seem to have one anyway. Life has been very busy this past week and things seem to have gotten away from me. Besides that, I have brought in tons of groceries and décor that was given to me by a friend who is moving. So besides all of the normal cleaning that needs happen, there are new items to find a home for, spices to incorporate into my kitchen and so and so forth.

The thing I have discovered about myself over the years is that a messy house really makes me tense. I feel better when the house is organized and clean. So, tomorrow is Friday and it is my normal cleaning day. I will vacuum and dust and organize. I think I will have a full day ahead. But it will feel good to have it done.

When that is done I need to head outside and begin on my lawn. I need to mow and I have flower beds that are screaming for weeding. I cannot put it off or the rain will soon begin again.

Busy, busy, busy …. I think it is probably very good for me. I know it is good for my house.

“wash and make yourselves clean” Isaiah 1:16

Just Connie

No comments: