Friday, April 2, 2010

My energy has been flagging these past few days. I am sure that it is a symptom of my emotions and situation but I have to say that I do not like it at all. I am finding it hard to turn my thoughts off at night and fall asleep and Hope Puppy has a very dependable alarm clock that will not allow silly things ... like me staying in bed past 6:30.

So what is the answer to this lack of zest and vitality. Well I think some of it I will just have to tough out. But I think there are some things Ii can do to help.
     I need to eat well, which I really have not the last week or so.

     I also need to go to bed earlier and just relax.

     I need to turn off the TV and pick up the books that I like.

     I also know that I need to get more exercise than I have been getting.


I think all of those things will increase my energy and well being. Sigh ... why is it that doing the right thing is what I least feel like doing?

“For what I do is not the good I want to do” Romans 7:19

Just Connie

No comments: