Saturday, April 24, 2010

Better Today

I am better today. I got up, showered, dressed and ate. Then I even did the morning vacuuming. (At my house we vacuum twice a day)I felt better, much stronger than I did yesterday.

Mid day I drove in to McMinnville to pick up some things from WalMart. I got all my running around done and I was not nearly as tired as I was yesterday. I headed back home and even got the things unpacked. (Not put away, I have stuff to carry up to the attic) And still I was doing okay, a little tired but not exhausted.

Next I headed to the church for prayer time and got my lesson ready for tomorrow morning Sunday School Class. I beginning to think that I might actually recover from this horrid virus.

Now I am read to head to bed and get a good night’s sleep so that I will be ready for everything that tomorrow will bring.

Just Connie

No comments: