Saturday, September 4, 2010

Annoyance

I am annoyed .... I do not get that way very often. I could feel the irritation rising in me as  the offender continued to talk. The more he talked the more irritated I became. I think what irritated me the most was that there was no graceful way to address it in the group. I ended up not responding to him and beginning a new topic of conversation as I turned away from him.

I realize that I will need to address this with "the offender" next week in private, but I want to let it go until then. I do not like the feeling that being irritated brings. Besides the tension, it builds a wall between myself and the person that I really do not want there.

So tonight I will breathe deep and think loving peaceful thoughts ..... hhhmmm .... I think I better keep trying.

Just Connie

No comments: