Saturday, September 25, 2010

Selah

I spent the day with about 900 women today. George Fox College had an event for Christian women. The theme was Simplicity. It was a wonderful. It really spoke to where my heart heart is at right now. The thought of encumbering ourselves with the things that needlessly weigh us down. It was truly powerful.

One of the workshops I attended was very good. It was about living healthy ... eating and exercising. It gave me some ver5y good ideas to begin to get on top of the weight I have gained this past year. I am looking forward to  getting back to a healthy life style.

All in all I was very glad for the chance to worship with other women and the chance to be encouraged in my spiritual life and my lifestyle. I guess all I have to say t this point is ..... selah.

Just Connie

No comments: