Friday, October 22, 2010

Day Off

Today was my day off. I had to run to the church and meet someone and had to prepare my devotional for tomorrow's regional quiz meet. So that was not too onerous and it gave me time to run some errands. After I got done at the church I headed to Dallas to continue the search for the coffee table. No luck yet. I have not found the perfect piece that says, this is perfect for that spot. So the search will continue.

By the time I got done at the Dallas Walmart and grabbed a fast food lunch, the lingering headache I had been trying to ignore began to make itself felt in earnest. I decided to call it a day and headed home. I have spent a quiet afternoon and evening swigging aspirin and trying to beat  the headache. So far no luck.

I think sometimes the stress of the week comes to roost when I do try to carve a day off. I think I need to stay more active. I know that it is a great stress reliever when I can do something very physical/ But tomorrow is another day. I will keep working on it.

No comments: