Saturday, October 2, 2010

Organizing Thoughts

I have spent the day cleaning and organizing. I began the task I have been putting off and that is tackling the files and purging stuff that is not relevant or is outdated. I have to admit that it had been 2007 since I had really worked on the files. Gerrald had taken them over and since his departure have been just sticking things in the drawer.

So today I paid the price of all that procrastination. I just put my head down and began sorting papers.  I made really good headway and I even got several more boxes unpacked. The family room is beginning to look like a real room again. It will be nice to have the desk a usable space again.

So I am ready to call it a day, sweep up the dust bunnies and get ready for bed. I feel like I have accomplished something today and that is a good feeling to end the day with.

Just Connie

No comments: