Monday, October 11, 2010

Today's Thoughts

Quiet day today. I worked on my sermon and then rushed home to make lunch for a friend. I really wanted to get a professionals opinion on what is happening with Gerrald, my former husband. She confirmed my own concerns and fears and made the following statement. "If he is threatening to so something he probably will." That filled me with sadness and the awareness that I need to be vigilant.

So tomorrow I will go and speak with the local police and alert them to the threat. The whole thing just makes me so sad. I am really having trouble equating this scary man with the man who stood at the alter with me so many years ago. Though I do have to admit that there is a resemblance to the scary raging guy I would see when he was drinking.

I am glad for the quiet tonight that allows me to think. I am feeling the need to process everything that has happened in the last week. Sigh ..... I really do not want to speak with the police, sometimes it is hard to be responsible.

Just Connie

No comments: