Monday, August 30, 2010

Board Thoughts

I had an important Board meeting tonight ... a really difficult Board meeting. We were facing such difficult issues and the potential for hurt and conflict was so great on every side. I really had no idea where the meeting would go. But I have to say that I am so proud of all of the board. They faced the problems with love, wisdom and hope for a new future.

This Board is a new group just learning the parameters of their jobs and gaining understanding of each other. Watching them working together was a joy to me. I am looking forward to what God will be teaching us in the months ahead. I really think that the groundwork for a deeper trust and new opportunities for ministry were begun tonight in the work we did together.

So, another hurdle is behind me and it is time to look at what lays in the path ahead of me now.

Just Connie

No comments: