Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remodeling Thoughts

Well, the remodeling project is winding up. I have some painting touch up to do, some work on the hearth and a few baseboards to finish and it will all be done. I have been cleaning the new wood floor and trying to move the furniture back in. It is very exciting to see it all coming together

I am finding that getting it put together is really a two (or more) person job. This is the kind of thing that really frustrates me. I am not as good as I should be about asking for help. I want to be able to do it myself and I cannot. It dawned on me tonight as I was getting frustrated that it was my own fault for trying to do it all myself.

So tomorrow I will make some phone calls and see if I can get 15 or 20 minutes of help to put it all together again. It will be so good to be able to use the room again. There is such a pretty view and the room is so open and inviting. But there is still a lot of work staring at me before then.

Sigh ....

Just Connie

No comments: